200hr VinYasa + YINYASA Yoga Teacher Training
Underneath The Mango Tree rooms are beautifully designed with heavenly beds and open air showers. Equipped with air conditioning units in all bedrooms, free Wifi, internet radio with iPod docking station and locally hand crafted bath products. We carefully selected this hotel as our training home and it's the ultimate sanctuary for this immersion training.
Accommodation payments and bookings are made directly through the hotel upon acceptance and registration. We will connect you with the reservations manager to make your room booking once you have been accepted into the training.
*All rooms are booked on a first come first serve basis. Room configurations and views vary and rooms will be allocated according to booking date.
*Tuition is not included in the below room rate prices.
ROOM SHARE OPTIONS:
- $2,660 USD. Garden view Villa with air-conditioned bedroom with four twin beds in bedroom. One bathroom, living area, garden view, pool and terrace. Sharing space with four other like-hearted beings.
- $3,220 USD. Garden view Suite with air-conditioned bedroom with two twin beds in bedroom. One bathroom, living area, garden view and terrace. Sharing space with three other like-hearted beings.
DOUBLE ROOM SHARE OPTION:
- $3,640 USD. Garden view Villa with one air-conditioned bedroom with two twin beds. One bathroom, sharing bedroom & bathroom space with one other like-hearted being.
PRIVATE ROOM OPTION:
- $4,060 USD. Garden view Villa with one air-conditioned bedroom. Shared washroom.
- $4,760 USD. Garden view Villa with one air-conditioned bedroom. Private bathroom.
All prices are in US Dollars - USD, per person and include:
- 28 nights accommodations
- Healthy and Delicious Breakfast & dinner buffet meals each day
- Light lunch & fresh fruit
- Ayurveda meals
- Afternoon tea and snack
- Fresh drinking water
- Taxes and gratuity for hotel staff
- Training facilitator
Underneath The Mango Tree will be our home for the duration of the training. It is a beautiful space to deeply connect with your fellow students, relax and share family style meals together.
WE LOVE GOOD FOOD AND UTMT IS DOING IT RIGHT!
We’ll all be eating together family style, choosing from a wide range of healthy and delicious items served in the buffet.
Prior to the training you will be asked to inform us about any food allergies & or diet restrictions so we may inform the kitchen staff at the hotel to accommodate your needs. Such as: nut allergy, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian etc.
During your stay, we will be providing you with healthy and delicious meals, to nourish your body and soul to sustain your energy throughout the training.
The chefs and UTMT travel a lot throughout the country, try and taste new foods, visit local farmers. They pick and choose the best Sri Lanka has to offer in alignment with the Ayurvedic lifestyle. Be it Nalin's fish, Ravi's papaya, or Dinesh's vegetables - they know their suppliers personally.
The cuisine is crafted with regional and seasonal handpicked produce, delivered fresh daily. Besides the focus on Sri Lanka's overwhelming world of spices they also infuse a European touch to their delicious meals.
Room Rates Cancellation Policy:
The $500 USD deposit is non-refundable.
If the need to cancel 60 days prior to the yoga teacher training starting, we will provide 100% room rate refund.
If the need to cancel 30 days prior to the yoga teacher training starting, we will provide 70% room rate refund.
If the need to cancel with less then 30 days warning, 100% is non-refundable but 30% can be transferred as a credit to any future yoga teacher training with Exhale Yoga Retreats at this location with no time limit, subject to availability.
If the need to cancel with less then 15 days warning, 100% is non-refundable.