300hr Yoga Teacher Training
LIVE & NOURISH
The rooms are Underneath The Mango Tree are beautifully designed with heavenly beds and open air showers. Each room comes equipped with air conditioning units in all bedrooms, internet radio with iPod docking station, free Wifi and locally hand crafted bath products. The feeling you get during your stay at UTMT - Hotel is one of pure bliss and contentment. It is the ultimate paradise to spend your days immersed in this 300hr Yoga Teacher Training.
Accommodation payments are due in full by February 1st, 2019. We will send you an invoice with instructions on how to complete payment.
*All rooms are booked on a first come first serve basis. Room sizes, configurations and views vary and rooms will be allocated according to booking date.
*Tuition is not included in the below room rate prices.
ROOM SHARE OPTIONS:
(Price is per person)
- $3,120 USD. Garden view Villa with air-conditioned bedroom with four twin beds in bedroom and one bathroom. Access to large common living area, pool and terrace with ocean view.
- $3,900 USD. Garden view Suite with air-conditioned bedroom with two twin beds in bedroom. One bathroom, living area, garden view and terrace. Sharing space with three other like-hearted beings.
DOUBLE ROOM SHARE OPTIONS:
(Price is per person)
- $4,485 USD. Garden view Villa with one air-conditioned bedroom with two twin beds. One bathroom, sharing bedroom & bathroom space with one other like-hearted being.
PRIVATE ROOM OPTION:
- $4,975 USD. Garden view Villa with one air-conditioned bedroom. Shared washroom.
- $5,850 USD. Garden view Villa with one air-conditioned bedroom. Private bathroom.
All prices are in US Dollars USD and include:
- 39 nights accommodations
- 3 healthy and delicious buffet meals per day
- Ayurveda Lunch
- Afternoon tea and snack
- Fresh drinking water
- Taxes and gratuity for hotel staff
Underneath The Mango Tree will be our home for the entire duration of the training. It is a beautiful space to deeply connect with your fellow students, relax and share family style meals together.
We love good food and UTMT is doing it right!
We’ll all be eating together family style, choosing from a wide range of healthy and delicious items served in the buffet.
Prior to the training you will be asked to inform us about any food allergies & or diet restrictions so we may inform the kitchen staff at the hotel to accommodate your needs. Such as: nut allergy, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian etc.
During your stay, we will be providing you with healthy and delicious meals, to nourish your body and soul to sustain your energy throughout the training.
The chefs and UTMT travel a lot throughout the country, try and taste new foods, visit local farmers. They pick and choose the best Sri Lanka has to offer in alignment with the Ayurvedic lifestyle. Be it Nalin's fish, Ravi's papaya, or Dinesh's vegetables - they know their suppliers personally.
The cuisine is crafted with regional and seasonal handpicked produce, delivered fresh daily. Besides the focus on Sri Lanka's overwhelming world of spices they also infuse a European touch to their delicious meals.
Room Rates Cancellation Policy:
The $500 USD deposit is non-refundable.
If the need to cancel 60 days prior to the yoga teacher training starting, we will provide 100% room rate refund.
If the need to cancel 30 days prior to the yoga teacher training starting, we will provide 70% room rate refund.
If the need to cancel with less then 30 days warning, 100% is non-refundable but 30% can be transferred as a credit to any future yoga teacher training with Exhale Yoga Retreats at this location with no time limit, subject to availability.
If the need to cancel with less then 15 days warning, 100% is non-refundable.