dream yoga retreat - sri lanka
room + food + yoga
Investment to yourself
Underneath The Mango Tree has a variety of luxury room choices. Rooms are booked on first come first serve basis. Some rooms in the same category differ with view and layout. Register early to ensure you get your preferred room option.
Each room has been carefully crafted to offer optimal relaxing space with beautiful bedrooms, heavenly beds, buttery bed sheets, open air bathrooms fitted with rain showers & locally handcrafted bath soaps.
ROOM SHARE OPTIONS - 11 nights:
- $2,199 - Suite with two air-conditioned bedrooms with two twin beds in each room. One bathroom, living area, garden view and terrace. Sharing space with three other like-hearted guest.
- $2,399 - Garden view Villa with two air-conditioned bedrooms with two twin beds in each room. One bathroom, living area, private pool, garden view and terrace. Sharing space with three other like-hearted guest.
- $2,599 - Garden view Villa with one air-conditioned bedroom with two twin beds. One bathroom, living area with kitchen, private plunge pool. Sharing space with only one other like-hearted guest.
FOR COUPLES - 11 nights:
- $5,499 - Partial Ocean view Villa with one air-conditioned bedroom with one double bed. One bathroom, living area with kitchen, private plunge pool. Price includes two guest.
- $5,850 - Ocean view private room with one air-conditioned bedroom with one double bed. One bathroom, private roof top with plunge pool. Price includes two guest.
FOR SINGLES - 11 nights:
- $3,799 - Garden view private room with one air-conditioned bedroom with one double bed and balcony.
- $3,999 - Ocean view private room with one air-conditioned bedroom with one double bed and balcony.
Prices are in US Dollars and include tax and tip. This retreat is booking out quickly, must pay $500 USD non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot. Remaining payment due by September 15th, 2018.
We love good food and UTMT is doing it right!
We’ll all be eating together family style, choosing from a big range of healthy and delicious items served in the buffet.
Prior to the retreat you will be asked to inform us about any food allergies & or diet restrictions so we may inform the kitchen staff at the hotel to accommodate your need. Such as: nut allergy, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian etc.
During your stay, you will be providing you with three healthy and delicious meals per day, to nourish your body as well and soul to sustain your energy throughout the retreat.
The chefs and UTMT travel a lot throughout the country, try and taste new foods, visit local farmers. They pick and choose the best Sri Lanka has to offer in alignment with the Ayurvedic lifestyle. Be it Nalin's fish, Ravi's papaya, or Dinesh's vegetables - they know their suppliers personally.
The cuisine is crafted with regional and seasonal handpicked produce, delivered fresh daily. Besides the focus on Sri Lanka's overwhelming world of spices they also infuse a European touch to their delicious meals.
- 9 nights accommodations at Underneath The Mango Tree
- All Taxes and 10% tip for the staff
- Daily 2-hour morning yoga session
- Early evening yoga session
- Breakfast buffet
- Fresh cut fruit
- Dinner Buffet
- Afternoon tea & snack
- Fresh drinking water
- Cinema with three showings per day
- Free Wifi in rooms and throughout the grounds
- 25 m pool
- 1x 20 min Ayurveda massage per guest
- Bicycle use
- Beach bag for use during your stay
- Telephone box with free, worldwide phoning
- Two Exhale Yoga Retreats facilitators
- Authentic Sri Lanka experience
- Retreat photographer
- Travel insurance
- Speciality drinks (like smoothies), alcoholic drinks
- Excursions and outside activities
The $500 deposit is non-refundable.
If the need to cancel 1 month prior to the retreat starting, we will provide 100% refund minus non-refundable deposit.
If the need to cancel with less then month warning, 100% is non-refundable but the $500 deposit can be transferred as credit to any future retreat with Exhale Yoga Retreats, no time limit, subject to availability.