200hr VinYasa + YINYASA Yoga Teacher Training
The rooms at Underneath The Mango Tree are almost fully booked out. You are still welcome to join the training and we can offer you to book your own accommodations close by. Please email for details for recommendations and off-site student requirements.
Underneath The Mango Tree rooms are beautifully designed with heavenly beds and open air showers. Equipped with air conditioning units in all bedrooms, free Wifi, internet radio with iPod docking station and locally hand crafted bath products. We carefully selected this hotel as our training home and it's the ultimate sanctuary for this immersion training.
Accommodation payments are due in full by November 1st, 2018. We will send you an invoice with instructions on how to complete payment.
*All rooms are booked on a first come first serve basis. Room configurations and views vary and rooms will be allocated according to booking date.
*Tuition is not included in the below room rate prices.
ROOM SHARE OPTIONS:
- $2,660 USD. 2 bedroom Garden view Suite. Sharing 1 air-conditioned bedroom with three twin beds in bedroom. One bathroom, common living area, garden view, and terrace. Sharing bathroom and common space with four other like-hearted beings. (Wait-List)
- $3,220 USD. Garden view Villa with air-conditioned bedroom with two twin beds in bedroom. One bathroom shared with 4 other like-hearted beings. This is a bedroom in the three bedroom Grand Villa. This amazing space has a common shared large living area, garden view, private yard, pool and terrace. The common space is shared with 6 other students and has ample space for everyone to enjoy.
DOUBLE ROOM SHARE OPTION:
- $3,640 USD. Garden view Villa with one air-conditioned bedroom with two twin beds. One bathroom, sharing bedroom & bathroom space with one other like-hearted being. (Wait-List)
PRIVATE ROOM OPTION:
- $4,060 USD. Garden view Villa with one air-conditioned bedroom. Shared washroom. (SOLD OUT)
- $4,760 USD. Garden view Villa with one air-conditioned bedroom. Private bathroom. (SOLD OUT)
All prices are in US Dollars - USD, per person and include:
28 nights accommodations
Healthy and Delicious Breakfast & dinner buffet meals each day
Afternoon tea and snack
Fresh drinking water
Taxes and gratuity for hotel staff
Underneath The Mango Tree will be our home for the duration of the training. It is a beautiful space to deeply connect with your fellow students, relax and share family style meals together.
WE LOVE GOOD FOOD AND UTMT IS DOING IT RIGHT!
We’ll all be eating together family style, choosing from a wide range of healthy and delicious items served in the buffet.
Prior to the training you will be asked to inform us about any food allergies & or diet restrictions so we may inform the kitchen staff at the hotel to accommodate your needs. Such as: nut allergy, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian etc.
During your stay, we will be providing you with healthy and delicious meals, to nourish your body and soul to sustain your energy throughout the training.
The chefs and UTMT travel a lot throughout the country, try and taste new foods, visit local farmers. They pick and choose the best Sri Lanka has to offer in alignment with the Ayurvedic lifestyle. Be it Nalin's fish, Ravi's papaya, or Dinesh's vegetables - they know their suppliers personally.
The cuisine is crafted with regional and seasonal handpicked produce, delivered fresh daily. Besides the focus on Sri Lanka's overwhelming world of spices they also infuse a European touch to their delicious meals.
Room Rates Cancellation Policy per UTMT Hotel Policy:
Prior to 60 days prior, 100% room rate refundable.
Prior to 30 days of arrvial will be charged 30% of room cost.
Within 30 days of arrival will be charged 60% of room cost.
Within 14 days of arrival will be charged 100% of room cost